Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HA HA HA HA!

FILE UNDER: For Your Consideration.

A friend of mine from college wrote on my Facebook wall today. All she wanted to know was "are you famous yet?" No baby, I am not. [Don't worry kids, it was a joke. A brotha ain't trying to creep on the come up like that at all] But after finding out that America's Got Talent [seriously, who the fuck wacthes this show?] is devoting a whole episode to Myspace "talent" who submitted videos in order to attain some screen time tonight, and hearing that the folks at American Idol are looking for stage presence like whoa more than ever this year, I'm all like, "shit, I should take my mediocre talents and run with it, right?" I mean I'm cute, I'm charismatic, and I can carry a tune AND shake my behind. And, and I am more than sure that I could come up with an album cover for my debut album that looks a whole lot better than this:



Girlicious. In stores...Ah fuck it.

No comments: