Monday, October 13, 2008

Who can it be now?

FILE UNDER: Oh Word?/A Moment of Clarity.

Look, I ain't one to go around throwing weight to Blind Items about celebrities, BUT this one's fun and worth contemplating just for shits and giggles.

Gawker via the New York Daily News reports:

"Which politically active rapper makes a big show with the ladies in public, bragging about what a pimp he is, but has a thing for small Asian dudes on the side?"


HA! Politics, homosexuality, and an Asian fetish? Again, HA! But that's not even the best part of this post, no, the best part are the answers provided in the comments section by Gawker's readers.

(1) First up is Kanye West. His name comes up a lot as a possible answer to this question. One commenter even suggests that one look no further than the lyrics to his latest single Love Lockdown for concrete proof of his homosexuality. Yeah...about that. I mean, I wouldn't put it past Kanye West but I thought we all knew about his thing for "drunk and hot girls" and "blonde dykes"?

(2) You know who else pops up? Will.i.am. Now this one I can stand behind more so than Yeezy. He has made a lot of political videos lately for Obama, and has a penchant for rocking, as noted by Kanye himself, "fur boots in the summertime."

(3) Common. Yeah. Okay. I guess.

(4) David Banner. Yes, you read that right, DAVID BANNER! This one almost made me fall out of my chair. Would have never pulled that name out of a hat. David Banner?...HA! [Stuntin' is a habit indeed, I guess.]Though you never know, but still, David Banner?

In the end I am just surprised more people didn't list Pharrell Williams. Ain't calling him out, - big fan here - and I really don't give a fuck [hence the "shortness" of this post], just saying.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go read the paper and finish watching cable news shows. I at least want to appear as if my interests move beyond finger pointing, gossip, and guessing games.

  • GAWKER: Which Billionaire Will Soon Be Robbing the Cradle?
  • No comments: