Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cardinology.

FILE UNDER: One Pure Thought/A Quick Peep/This is how we do it!


Heartbreaker.

I like Ryan Adams. In fact I'm a big fan, a fan that came in late, missed the Whiskeytown express and climed aboard the Ryan Adams train with Gold. Yep, I said it, Gold. I liked him then and I like him still. But that's it. I like him. I have yet to warm to this whole ...and the Cardinals thang. But boy is it taking its time. I mean, I wanted to feel Cardinology, but for the moment I can't. Maybe that's why I am busy bumping this:



BONUS:

Ryan Adams on Mariah Carey. As told to Rolling Stone:

"My manager called and said, 'You have 15 seconds to name this record,'"..."My eyes focused on this poster of Mariah wearing a T-shirt that said HEARTBREAKER. I just shouted, 'Heartbreaker!' Daydream is one of my most played records. People need to reinvestigate Glitter. I'm settled enough in my masculinity to say I don't see anything wrong with Glitter."

Boy you ain't never lied!

No comments: