Friday, December 24, 2010

"L TO THE O! V TO THE E!": SINGLES 2010.


02/Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

Let's go all the way tonight. No regrets, just love. Press play. Let’s go Uptown with our euphoria, and feel it in a love song. We can dance until we die. Feellikewerelivina Teenage Dream. The way you turn me on. You get me. You move me. You groove me Katy, Dr. Luke, Max Martin. Turn the volume up. Come away with me. Push up on me. Feel your warmth against mine. Let's runaway and don't ever look back. This is real. Put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans, get my heart racing, be my Teenage Dream tonight… Pop music rarely feels this good. Press play, runaway, and never look back.



  • 03/Chris Brown feat. Tyga & Kevin McCall - Deuces


  • 04/Big Boi feat. Gucci Mane - Shine Blockas


  • 05/Animal Collective - Bluish & R.Kelly - Echo


  • 06/J.Cole - Who Dat


  • 07/Ne-Yo - Champagne Life


  • 08/Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Round & Round


  • 09/Sleigh Bells - Infinity Guitars


  • 10/N.E.R.D. feat. Nelly Furtado - Hot-N-Fun


  • 11/Vampire Weekend - Holiday


  • 12/Usher feat. Will.I.Am - OMG


  • 13/Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar & Jamie Lidell - I Wanna Be Your Telephone


  • 14/Twista feat. Raekwon -The Heat


  • 15/Miguel feat. J.Cole - All I Want is You


  • 16/Rihanna - Rude Boy & Rihanna feat. Drake - What's My Name 


  • 17/The Dream - Love King


  • 18/Freeway & Jake One - She Makes Me Feel Alright


  • 19/Janelle Monae feat. Big Boi - Tightrope


  • 20/Ciara feat. Ludacris - Ride


  • 21/Gucci Mane feat. Swizz Beatz - Gucci Time


  • 22/Cee-Lo Green - "F**k You!"


  • 23/Monica - Everything to Me & Jazmine Sullivan - 10 Seconds


  • 24/Nicki Minaj - Your Love


  • 25/Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are (Amazing) & Justin Bieber - Never Let You Go
  • No comments: