Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"L TO THE O! V TO THE E!": SINGLES 2010.


AND



05/Animal Collective - Bluish & R.Kelly - Echo

There’s a strong current running thru these two songs that’s impossible to overlook and glance over, and it’s the look of love. That gravitational pull that keeps me in your pocket; keeps him, her, me, him, she by your side. It manifests itself in your curls, that dress that I like, the way you squeeze my hand, and wear those stockings. It’s got me calling your boss, getting you the day off, and leaving keys in hidden places so you can let yourself in, and come right to the bedroom. It’s got me acting my age AND my shoe size. Screaming from mountain peaks, getting lost in your curls, and getting crushed out on the things that only I should see. Something, just something bout the way you do the things you do, ooh, OOH(!) it…knocks me off my feet. That’s the thing about love, and that’s the thing about these two quiet storms from AC and Kells, they get you, and give you exactly what you need: sensual bonafied pleasure. What’s not to love?



AND





  • 06/J.Cole - Who Dat





  • 07/Ne-Yo - Champagne Life





  • 08/Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Round & Round





  • 09/Sleigh Bells - Infinity Guitars





  • 10/N.E.R.D. feat. Nelly Furtado - Hot-N-Fun





  • 11/Vampire Weekend - Holiday





  • 12/Usher feat. Will.I.Am - OMG





  • 13/Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar & Jamie Lidell - I Wanna Be Your Telephone





  • 14/Twista feat. Raekwon -The Heat





  • 15/Miguel feat. J.Cole - All I Want is You





  • 16/Rihanna - Rude Boy & Rihanna feat. Drake - What's My Name 





  • 17/The Dream - Love King





  • 18/Freeway & Jake One - She Makes Me Feel Alright





  • 19/Janelle Monae feat. Big Boi - Tightrope





  • 20/Ciara feat. Ludacris - Ride





  • 21/Gucci Mane feat. Swizz Beatz - Gucci Time





  • 22/Cee-Lo Green - "F**k You!"





  • 23/Monica - Everything to Me & Jazmine Sullivan - 10 Seconds





  • 24/Nicki Minaj - Your Love





  • 25/Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are (Amazing) & Justin Bieber - Never Let You Go
  • No comments: