Saturday, September 12, 2015

men's needs.

What inspired you to start smoking cocktails in the first place?

Just to be super real, dude! And I don’t even mind if people know: I’m a huge pothead. I’m a bartender by trade but I’m also a wannabe chef. When I go home every night, I get stoned and I cook, man. I eventually started using a Smoking Gun to make a certain dish for my wife and I started to fuck around with it. Then I started reading about the relationship between hops and cannabis since I’m a huge beer lover, too, and I found out how they’re actually related. On a scientific level, they are very similar genera, so they share a lot of similar flavors and aromas, which explains why sometimes when you open an IPA it straight-up smells like chronic.

MUNCHIES: We Spoke to the LA Bartender Who Smokes Cocktails with a Bong

No comments: