Friday, November 12, 2010

Riot Rhythm(?).

A Moment of Clarity.


"YOU'VE GOTTA MARCH!"

Words.

""Why don't they fight back?"

That's the question I've been hearing from the Democratic Party's stunned and dispirited base. For the past month, I've been on a book tour that has taken me to Asheville, N.C., Terre Haute, Ind., Austin and elsewhere. Everywhere I go, supporters of President Obama and his agenda ask me why so many Democrats in Washington don't stand up for what they say they believe.

...What I'm hearing is frustration, and it's getting louder. I'm hearing the view that the Obama administration, which has done much good, can do better - by speaking clearly, standing its ground - and, when pushed by bullies, shoving back."

  • THE WASHINGTON POST: Where's the Democrats' fighting spirit?
  • No comments: