Thursday, November 13, 2008

EXCLUSIVE!

And now an excerpt from tomorrow's Good Morning America Interview with William Ayers.

CHRIS CUOMO: Good morning Mr. Ayers. Thanks for being with us.
WILLIAM AYERS: My pleasure Chris, thanks for having me. And please, call me Bill.
CHRIS CUOMO: Sure thing Bill. So, you know Barack Obama?
WILLIAM AYERS a.k.a "BILL": Actually Chris, I knew him. It's been a while since I've last seen him actually.
CHRIS CUOMO: Oh. Hmm. [Shuffles through his notes] -10 seconds of awkward silence- [Looks at notes, then back up at Bill] So Bill tell me, Domestic Terrorism and You: friend or foe to the Obama campaign?
WILLIAM AYERS a.k.a. "BILL": Huh?
CHRIS CUOMO: I'm sorry, what?

-Awkward silence stare down-

CHRIS CUOMO:
[looks into camera] My exclusive one on one interview with William Ayers continues after this.

-Cut to commercial-

  • ABC NEWS: 'GMA' Exclusive Interview With William Ayers
  • No comments: