Wednesday, December 25, 2019

CUZ I LOVE YOU (!) ... : THE SONGS, 2019.


08/TAYLOR SWIFT/LOVER


Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close?
(forever and ever)
Cause it's you at your best.
Lovestruck and present, observant as all get out.
With every guitar string scar on your hand, 
You that take that magnetic force of a man to be yours.
(forever and ever)
And with every guitar string and singing at hand, I take this magnetic force of a song to by mine.
Forever and ever.
This magnetic force of a gem.
The dazzling and mysterious ways about you.
Your majestic simplicity and this gorgeously baroque, acoustic arrangement. 
Take me out, and take me home.
(forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my....
Lover.



09/BEYONCE, WIZKID, SAINT JHN, & BLUE IVY CARTER/BROWN SKIN GIRL

10/TYLER THE CREATOR, SANTIGOLD, A$AP ROCKY, & JERROD CARMICHAEL/NEW MAGIC WAND

11/BILLIE EILISH/BAD GUY

12/ROSALIA, J BALVIN, & EL GUINCHO/CON ALTURA

13/STELLA DONNELLY/TRICKS

14/SHARON VAN ETTEN/SEVENTEEN

15/HELADO NEGRO/SEEN MY AURA

16/BRITTANY HOWARD/STAY HIGH

17/J BALVIN, BAD BUNNY, & MR. EAZI/COMO UN BEBE

18/BAT FOR LASHES/KIDS IN THE DARK 

19/JAIMIE BRANCH/SIMPLE SILVER SURFER

20/ESTHER ROSE/SEX AND MAGIC

21/DEERHUNTER/GREENPOINT GOTHIC

22/CATE LE BON/SAD NUDES

23/BECK/CHEMICAL

24/FKA TWIGS/HOME WITH YOU

25/BATTLES/FORT GREENE PARK




No comments: