Sunday, December 15, 2019

CUZ I LOVE YOU (!) ... : THE ALBUMS, 2019.


18/FKA TWIGS/MAGDALENE 

all of me, she proposes.
why not take all of me.
hold me, thrill me, touch me, kiss me.
why not take all of me.
this woman’s work.
this woman’s prerogative.
she heard you needed her,
so she’s here to open you.
this fallen alien and her operatic, chopped & screwed experimental pop & electronic R&B.
the ultimate seductress, ready to embrace.
putting herself first, but also here to raise you up, and move you;
help you fly.
all you gotta do is come closer.
collide and connect with the throbs of these otherworldly melodies,
as anxious and twisted as the beats of her yearning heart.
her fruits are yours to take.
done all for you, and all for the game.
all for the lovers, trying to chase the rush again.
this woman’s work.
true as mary magdalene.

KEY TRACKS:

THOUSAND EYES



FALLEN ALIEN



CELLOPHANE 



19/BRITTANY HOWARD/JAIME

20/JESSICA PRATT/QUIET SIGNS 

21/BAT FOR LASHES/LOST GIRLS

22/DEERHUNTER/WHY HASN'T EVERYTHING ALREADY DISAPPEARED?

23/ANGEL OLSEN/ALL MIRRORS

24/ADA LEA/WHAT WE SAY IN PRIVATE

25/BECK/HYPERSPACE




No comments: