Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Oh well, whatever, nevermind


Hard to believe it, but it has been 15 years since Nirvana changed the game with their album Nevermind, an album full of angst, pain, heartache, and passion, all hanging on like a thread dangling from Kurt's ripped jeans.
There's also some love there and as we all know this wouldn't be a Nirvana story without a few bits of knowledge from Kurt's widow Courtney Love. Love tells NME:

"There's only really one [song] about me because it was written late in the day. Most of the songs are about another girl, which is annoying. But I'm not gonna name (which one's about me) because I feel like it's just my secret."


Way to go Courtney. Let's hope you aren't trying to get a piece of that classic album nostalgia going on right now with Nevermind. I like you and all, but for those who don't, [particularly the Nirvana fans] all you are doing is adding more fuel to the fire.

Read more about it
  • here.
  • No comments: