Thursday, August 24, 2006

Heartbreaker You Got The Best Of Me!

Mariah Carey's tour [yeah I forgot about it too] hit NYC last night. From what I hear it was a nice homecoming show with guest appearances from on again/off again retiree Jay-Z, P.Diddy, and Da Brat. [ODB was there too, in video form for everyone's favorite jam from 1995 Fantasy.]Congrats on the show Mariah, but I must take issue with your choice of attire for the event:








  • What happened to the elegant and classy looking tour designs
  • we all saw before the tour took off? Oh wait, nevermind, they do kind of look similar. I guess something got lost in translation when it came time to make the outfits move from the page to the stage. I mean really. What is this, Prom? Someone's Quincenera? And in one pic you look like someone's mom trying to look good...in Laguna Beach. And in another it seems like you want to be a crime fighting superhero who fights crime in her skivies or pjs. If young girls and women across America start thinking baring your midriff everytime you step out the house is the new black I am going to blame you.

    No comments: