Thursday, August 17, 2006

And now a few words [again] from Justin Timberlake


Today is Thursday August 17, 2006. Justin Timberlake's new album Futuresex/Lovesounds doesn't drop til Tuesday September 12th meaning we got a whole nother two and half of weeks of Justin shedding his Mouseketeer image and reveling more in the life and times of Dirty Pop. So once again, Justin Timberlake has something to say [this time to Fashion Rocks, a fall supplement to Vanity Fair] in hopes that you are listening and will in turn, cop the album.

On dating Spears:
“I dated Britney half my life, but I don’t know that person anymore. I’m not sure I knew her before. If I was writing an article about her, I would not be able to fight the urge to write every dirty thing about her.”

On his ’80s-inspired album, Future Sex/Love Sounds:
“I wanted it to look to a time when everything was really sexy. Maybe everybody was coked up, but who cares? It was hot. It was all about sex.”

On smoking weed:

“I remember the first time it was reported that I smoked pot. I was like, Y’all don’t? that’s why I sort of respect Kate Moss. I think you lose once you start trying to analyze what people like. So I’m like, I hope you like how I live, but if you don’t, you don’t.”

Oh and word on the street is baby boy doesn't
  • want Lindsay Lohan showing up at his album release party.
  • In the words of 50 Cent, "HAHA..daaammmmn homie!."

    No comments: