Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Truth.

I, I, I don't know what to say. Seriously. I did NOT see that coming. My jaw literally dropped when they began to get all CATS wit dat Soulja Boy in their living room (?).[ living room/bedroom (?), mutli-purpose room.] Just watch for yourselves.

Alvin Ailey would be proud.



Spotted at
  • Crunk + Disorderly.
  • 2 comments:

    TheBlacks said...

    Secretly the guy in the black shorts had more technique.

    Tauwan said...

    I agree. Others believe that he may be off, but I actually think that he is being more fluid with his movements and less showy and look what I can do, like homeboy in the silk pj's showing us "niggaz" how it's done.


    GOD.

    Can you tell that I spent the last four years of my life in dance classes and on the stage?